Monday, June 27, 2011

Challenge #22 Winner and Top 3

Are you ready for our TOP THREE FAVES and our Lucky Random Winner for this week!

Here's our lucky Random Winner
this week....

The random winner of the WITH A CHILD/FOR A CHILD challenge sponsored by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is .........Sandy G . Congrats Sandy, you win your choice of either: two cling cushion rubber stamps or 3 digital stamps from our  sponsor. Please email me your contact info. Thanks.

                                           Here is Sandy G's winning card.


Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!



And here is our TOP 3 for this challenge.

                                    Lynn's Designer Creations


                                            lena katrine


                                            CraftyC

Here is your Top 3 badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!



And for a special surprise this challenge, I have chosen to award a prize to the top card made BY A CHILD. The winning child's card is Emily (I'm 6!) . Congrats Emily. I have a special goodie bag for you. Thanks for entering. Also make sure you grab the winner's badge above.

                                  Here is Emily (I'm 6!)'s winning card.


Congratulations to all the Ladies! Be sure to check out the current challenge Red, White & Blue,  you have until the 7th to link up your creation.

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for putting me in the top 3!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! I am so excited you acknowledged my card and made the top 3!! I will wear your badge with pride:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards. Cograts to the owners. They did a very good job.

    cardmaking

    ReplyDelete