Monday, January 24, 2011

Challenge #12 Winner

Here's our TOP THREE FAVES
and our
Lucky Random Winner for this week!

First off though I would like to say that we were very happy with the amount of entries we received and the support we are getting from all of you. I hope you all participate as much in our SKETCH challenge! 

See details of that HERE!

Here's our lucky Random Winner
this week....

The Random winner of the 3 images of their choice from Some Odd Girl is...........................#14 Angela Wood. Congratulations. Please e-mail your 3 image choices to Kristy@someoddgirl.com also make sure you note that you won these from our challenge.

                                        Here is Angela's winning card

  Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!


            AND NOW OUR TOP THREE..............

                                                    Adina Medina


                                                                   Carisa



                                                                 Denimo

 
Here is your Top 3 badge!
Congratulations, Ladies!


Be sure to check out this week's 
 SKETCH Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! i'm so excited to make top 3!!! proudly grabbing that badge to display on my blog. TY ladies!

    congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It was so hard to vote! I had like 6 that I wanted to win! Congratulations again, and thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Thanks for picking my girly card lol! Lovi' the blog n gettin' ready to play with this week's sketch! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! I just saw that I won this! My apologies for not checking sooner - I've been distracted with 2 sick children at home. Thank you so much for choosing me the winner! I'm thrilled! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete