Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Belated Winner & Top 3

Sorry this is a day late. I have been uber busy playing nursemaid to my family. Now that school is in full swing so are the germs. Ugg.

We have a wonderful selection of cards for you as our TOP 3 but first let's share our winner.

The random winner of a $10 gift certificate to Design by Diana Etsy shop  is ...............................................
Jenny B 




Congratulations. Please email me so that I can forward your prize instructions. Thanks.
 
Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!.
 


And here is our TOP 3 for this challenge.
 
 
                                                      Kerttu 




 
 
 
Here is your  TOP 3 Badge to proudly display on your blog.
 
 
Congratulations to all the Ladies! Be sure to check out the current FUN FOLD challenge, you have until October 13th to link up your creation.
 
ALSO WE ONLY ACCEPT TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON. I C OUNT YOUR FIRST TWO AND THEN ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO MAKE  IT FAIR FOR ALL ENTRANTS.

4 comments:

  1. Woooooo Hoooooo! Just a tiny bit excited as I won this fabulous prize from Design by Diana. Thank you so so so much 'Card Makin Mammas' family.
    hugs jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job everyone!!! you guys are making it harder and harder every challenge to pick a top three!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab dt samples but mr linky is missing so
    here is my card
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3!
    I'm going to add my badge right away :)

    ReplyDelete