Friday, November 4, 2011

Cut It Out Inspiration

Wow you guys are really excited about our challenge!!  In case you haven't got your entry in (or entries, remember we only allow TWO per person!) here is some inspiration that will get your die cut mojo going!




Now here are a couple from our lovely design team



 
Holy moly spicy guacamole!  Those are some amazing cards!!!  Don't forget... if you were featured here grab up this badge and add it to your blog!!

And please remember... the challenge will close on Nov 10th and also WE ONLY ACCEPT TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON. I COUNT YOUR FIRST TWO AND THEN ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO MAKE  IT FAIR FOR ALL ENTRANTS.

So get those dies warmed up and ready for some fun card makin' mama fun!  You don't wanna miss out on the amazing prize from Saturated Canary.  2 free digis of the winner's choice. How amazing is that??!!?

6 comments:

  1. Having to leave my card here as there is no linky, here's my card
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweeties I'm the winner of the halloween challenge, but I can't seem to get in touch with you (sent out several emails) so I thought I better leave you a message here
    my email is macbosch@planet.nl
    hope to hear from you soon
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://shime-art.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post_3064.html
    Please take a look at my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration thank you. here is my entry

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the linky either. Here's mine;
    http://lovetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/11/o-christmas-tree_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. everyone... the linky is NOT on this post... this is an inspiration post! you can either click to the side where it says 'current challenge' or up above in the post on the word 'challenge'
    you don't wanna miss out on your chance at this prize! so please everyone go and re-submit!!

    ReplyDelete