Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy NEW Year

Hello Hello to all of you. I am so excited to be posting the first challenge of 2012. I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. This time last year we were getting ready to take this challenge blog public. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season, I know I did. I hope you all don't mind that I gave the girls some time off.

Well enough jibber jabber as Lizzie would say. Let's get to the NEW challenge.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We want to see either a New Year card or some thing NEW that you received recently. Let's show off our new goodies.

The sponsor this challenge is ME. I have a mystery box of crafting goodies to give away. There is a little bit of everything in there. I have been filling it over the holidays.

Now let's see what the DT has for us today





 
 
 

You have TWO weeks to play!  Please make sure you have your card linked up below!  Also... WE ONLY ACCEPT TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON. WE COUNT YOUR FIRST TWO AND THEN ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO MAKE  IT FAIR FOR ALL ENTRANTS.


 




10 comments:

  1. Terrific projects by the DT. Thank you for this challenge.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects from the DT! Thanks for allowing me to show off my lovely new Digistamp! Helen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect challenge for the New Year! Beautiful DT samples too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards by the DT! Thanks, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for a great challenge! the samples look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when challenges really help me dicover what I can do. thanks. Love all the cute designs.
    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome challenge! The projects are great and provided much needed inspiration Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for a great challenge to start off the new year.

    ReplyDelete