Friday, October 26, 2012

Anything, You Say??? Challenge #56

Hey ladies, it's that time again. Time for a new challenge. Thanks to everyone who played last week. We are getting amazing responses to our challenges.

First off I want to say that I am super sad to tell you that my right hand girl, the incomparable Miss Lizzie has decided to leave us. I know that this was a very tough decision for her and I respect it. Some of you might not be aware but Lizzie is now the Creative Director/Challenge Coordinator for Designed to Color Magazine. This is a huge opportunity and I am so proud of her

OK now that my tears are flowing I will change gears and announce the new challenge this week is: 


ANYTHING GOES (as long as it is a card of course)

The sponsor this week is Squiggle Stamps



The prize will be a fabulous mystery digi bundle

Here are our amazing Design Team using Squiggle images to get your mojo flowing! 

                                                                  Angi

                                                                 Eva
                                                                  Lisa

                                                                Shannon

                                                                   Shary

                                                                       Susan 


Super cute cards right?  Want to show us what you got?  Then link up below to be entered in our challenge! 
Also don't forget to come back next Friday when the inspiration girls will dazzle you with their  creations. 


19 comments:

  1. I do not see a link to enter the challenge. below the words 'No entries so far...' it indicates Submissions start October 27, 2012 9:01pm.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my link to my entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-candy-card-pause-dream-enjoy.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'll try and pop back later to see if Mr Linky is playing
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the variety of DT card creations. Ok, I came back & entered limit of 2 entries.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration from the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

    Nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT cards - thanks for sharing! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT projects! Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween! Thanks for letting me show off my card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous samples from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects from all the DT-Thank you !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    I'm here too.
    Thanks
    Marina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the amazing Inspiration!!! And thank you for the fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards DT, great inspiration thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for the anything goes challenge...it is always a favorite...love the samples made with the Squiggle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete