Friday, March 4, 2011

Challenge #16

Hey ladies, I want to thank all of you for stopping by on this fabulous Friday. We have a fun challenge lined up for you today but first I want to let you know that the Winner and Top 3 of our "BIRTHDAY" challenge will be announced on Monday, the 7th. Good luck to the wonderful ladies who entered.

Well here we are, all ready for another fun challenge. We are being sponsored today by Some Odd Girl



Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends who are such dolls! They took one of my pencil drawings and made it into red rubber and that act of generosity spiraled into what you see today. I am a married momma of 2 who has a hubby who not only loves me but supports my crafting and my site as my IT guy. What more could a girl want? I am an artist born who started out with pencils then acrylics and now also scrapbook and am a cardmaker. I design things that I love and hope you have as much fun with our stamps as we do! We'd love to supply the winner with 3 freebies of their choice from our shop so I hope you'll take a look around and pick your favs!

The Challenge if you are up to it is:

                     Something Green

Since St. Patty's day is right around the corner, what is more fitting than those GREEN cards. The random winner will get 3 images of their choice from Some Odd Girl. We will also pick our top 3 to get a special badge for their blog.

Let's see what the new Design Team has up their sleeve.

                                                   From Cassandra


                                                  From Lizzie


                                                   From Jessica (Me)


Dee will not be with us this week due personal reasons, but we are excited to get her back for the next challenge.

Also we have our FIRST GUEST DESIGNER with us today. She will be with us for the entire month of March. Who is "SHE" you may ask. Well she is none other than the uber talented, Carisa Zglobicki. I am so super excited to have her with us and. Check out this fabulous creation she has come up with for this challenge.





Alright ladies, you have the next 2 weeks to dazzle us. Good luck and be sure to snag our badge from the side bar to help support our fledgling challenge blog. Its your help and support that will make this blog into something great.

Also, if you want to be considered for our APRIL GUEST DESIGNER please put GDT after your name in the linky.


7 comments:

  1. oh carisa that card is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Challenge, love the DT cards. Sooo georgous. Hugs and have a fab weekend. Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the DT, I had fun making my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful array of GREEN cards ... thanks so much for the inspiration and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT 'green' cards
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my these are fab cards by the DT. Thanks for the great challenge. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete