Monday, March 7, 2011

Time for a Winner

Here's our TOP THREE FAVES
and our
Lucky Random Winner for this week!


First off though I would like thank you for the support we are getting from all of you. I hope you all participate as much in our GREEN challenge! 

See details of that HERE!


Here's our lucky Random Winner
this week....

The Random winner of the 4 images from Meljens Designs is ........................... Lena Loke. Congratulations. Please email me and I forward your information onto the Challenge Coordinator for Meljen's so that s he may contact you for your prize. Congrats.

                                        Here is Lena's winning card

 Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!


   
              AND NOW OUR TOP THREE..............

                                              Forgotten Scraps



                                                    Jan R.


                                              Gro Tjeltveit


Here is your Top 3 badge!
 
 
Congratulations, Ladies!

Be sure to check out this week's GREEN Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say how HARD it is to narrow this down?? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an honour! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Thanks so much for picking my card! I loved how the dots came out on the paper piecing so I'm happy you did too. ;D

    ReplyDelete