Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspiration Day

Hey everyone I hope your Friday is going well. I know mine is, it's my son's 6th birthday.

Since we are midway through the challenge I thought I would take this time to share with you a few cards that you have entered into the challenge to feature for inspiration. Hmmm I wonder who will be featured this week.

                                            Deena's card


                                              Cassandra (Former Group Owner)



                                                        Pat (mspfd) 

Congrats on being featured ladies. Here is your badge to display on your blog.




Now let's see what the Design Team has for us for inspiration.


                                                              From Dee


                                               From Kitty


                                       From me (Jess)


Alright ladies, now that you have seen some inspiration, let's hope that gets your mojo working so that you can join in our RECIPE 1 2 3 challenge this week by going HERE. You have till the end of the day Thursday, May 26th to enter. What are you waiting for? I know you all want to be the random winner of  3 FREE images from SOME ODD GIRL.

Dont forget We are looking for some YOUNGER talent to join us next month!!  If you have a CHILD who is interested in being a Guest Designer with us, please have them enter our challenge and add "GDT" after their name on their entry.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be featured!

    ReplyDelete