Friday, May 6, 2011

Who needs some MOJO???

Hey everyone I hope your Friday is going well.

Since we are midway through the challenge I thought I would take this time to share with you a few cards that you have entered into the challenge to feature for inspiration. Hmmm I wonder who will be featured this week.
                                                From Susan


                                             From Diana


                                             From Mandy


Congrats on being featured ladies. Here is your badge to display on your blog.


Now let's see what the Design Team has for us for inspiration.

                               From Deb



                                        From Miss Dee


                                                From me (Jess)

                                                  From Mariska



Alright ladies, now that you have seen some inspiration, let's hope that gets your mojo working so that you can join in our FOR A LOVED ONE challenge this week by going HERE. You have till the end of the day Thursday, May 12th to enter. What are you waiting for? I know you all want to win  their choice of 4 images from the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a lovely surprise to see my card featured. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my card! :) What a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some super sweet cards there

    ReplyDelete